Pages

  •  photo homebutton.png
  •  photo aboutmeeeebutton.png
  •  photo faqsbutton.png

Monday, December 2, 2013

Oh hey, it's December.



To put it into simple terms, I'm back.
Sadly, the reason for my so-called blog disappearance isn't as simple as two words put into a sentence. I've been on highs and lows of inspiration lately and as productive as it can get me to be, it has it's negative effects.

Frankly, I'm not quite happy. Not that something's making me sad or anything. I'm just not.
If I could explain it, I would. But I can't, and I'd rather not plague other people with my problems, so I don't talk about it. It's common courtesy isn't it? Basically, I read a book, listen to music, and shut the world out. Until I decide that I'm okay, obviously. But the world has weird ways of getting me to participate in life.

But hey, at least I put all that I've been feeling into good use.
I've been writing, painting, etc. quite a lot recently. Creating things, actually. I'm thinking of actually sharing some of it soon. Starting with a very short story I wrote.
Also, I owe quite a lot of blog posts regarding things that occurred for the past two months. Which, by the way, is a 'eck lot.

Lastly, it's the Christmas season, if you don't know (which you probably don't.) It's my favorite time of the year, I love Christmas music, food, decor, movies, etc. I LOVE CHRISTMAS. So expect Christmas posts from me being thrown at your way. Have a happy December, please.

No comments:

Post a Comment