Pages

  •  photo homebutton.png
  •  photo aboutmeeeebutton.png
  •  photo faqsbutton.png

Friday, April 11, 2014

Sam's Infinite Playlist: Seas & Summer Sand


1) Summer Mood - Best Coast
2) Let's Go Surfing - The Drums
3) Brand New Day - Kodaline
4) Surfin' U.S.A. - The Beach Boys
5) Sunshine - The Archies
6) One Way Or Another - Blondie
7) Mason Jar - Smallpools
8) Sugar, Sugar - The Archies
9) Holiday - Vampire Weekend
10) Color The Walls (Don't Stop) - Foster the People
11) Do You Want It All - Two Door Cinema Club
12) June Hymn - The Decemberists

I've been planning on putting a beach playlist together, and after my friend, Bea, asked me to, it gave me an even bigger reason to make one. My summer break started last month and wow I'm just so happy that I got through my freshman year--it was pretty long. Anyhow, here's a playlist full of songs I'd want to play when I'm at the beach or some summery place. Haha. Hope you all like the songs as much as I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment