Pages

  •  photo homebutton.png
  •  photo aboutmeeeebutton.png
  •  photo faqsbutton.png

Thursday, September 6, 2012

Creature Feature: Alexa Muhlach

Where did this post come from? I have no idea. I jokingly told my friend Alexa Muhlach, to write about me in her blog. And she told me to write about her and I didn't think it was such a bad idea. So here it is.
Alexa Muhlach, shes peculiar in a good way. And her blog is really interesting, no joke. I find her beyond her years as a 13 year old girl in some ways. 


She posts music playlists and that's how I found out that we had the same taste in music. She also usually posts about what's going on in her life. So there you have it, Alexa Muhlach everyone.

(Follow her blog, http://darthalexa.blogspot.com/ aka "I have a small nose.")

1 comment: