Pages

  •  photo homebutton.png
  •  photo aboutmeeeebutton.png
  •  photo faqsbutton.png

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Blogging Adventure



Yesterday was undeniably productive. My friends and I went to my house and had our "first blogger shoot." Hence, the candid-looking photos. We all went to a park and just started randomly taking pictures. So yeah, I guess you could consider this as my first outfit post. I'm literally in-love with the docs I'm wearing, they're just too pretty. 



 And these people right below were the special people I shared the day with, (plus Lia who sadly doesn't have a blog...yet.) I've already featured the oh-so-adorable Alexa and cutie Christina. I have yet to feature  my fellow Bronicorn Jabs (aka Julia) she obviously also has a blog so I'd really appreciate it if you check her's out as well. The day really was just fantastic and I love every minute of it. We all just did these weird cute things through-out the day like make scratch art and order Mcdonalds. It was the kind of day where you'd write down the happenings on a piece of paper and keep it in a jar. 

The wonderful people I shared the day with.


Alexa, Jabs, Christina, Lia and a Unicorn.
 I'm really hoping that I'll have more days like this, I don't know, I guess, It's sort of my motivation to get through the year. P.S. We really reaalllyy didn't feel comfortable wearing these outfits out.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for saying you really like my blog :)
    And I actually really like yours! :)

    Plus, loving the outfits here <3
    I have Jabs' skirt hehehe

    ninaalvia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you so much! Jabs and a few of the others actually used my clothes, haha.

      Delete