Pages

  •  photo homebutton.png
  •  photo aboutmeeeebutton.png
  •  photo faqsbutton.png

Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Discourt

Okay, I'm not going to lie. I'm so, so, tired.  Ha-ha. Which makes no sense does it? Because I'm only a freshman and I "shouldn't have any problems." And well, I don't. Well, at least I think I don't. But again, I'm really tired. I'm tired of all the pressure and all the unnecessary drama the world seems to make. I'm tired of trying to avoid things that can't be avoided. I'm tired of so many things right now. 
I'm melodramatic, I know.

But you know what? This blog post isn't for my rants about being tired, this post, is for me trying to solve it. And I'm hoping that this will help some of you. Because, people need to understand that things are never ever going to get better if they don't do anything about it. Please, "man-up", as they say. Okay, Sam, what can you do to fix this? I ask myself this question every-time I'm stuck. 
Stay inspired, look for the right motivation, it will all pay off some day. Isn't that right enough? 
It sounds easy enough, but is it? It depends on the person. I'm making it easier for everyone, and myself. Just live by those rules, really. But I really stress on the motivation part, I find that being motivated makes everything so much better. So please, find something to motivate you, you can find it in the simplest things.

Do you understand?  

2 comments:

  1. I do understand you, I also have stress issues and I am working in an office...just hold on ! Yes, motivation pays off in the end =) Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Bloglovin
    You're invited to enter my $50 gift card Giveaway on Woakao, Open worldwide until July, 20th !

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can feel you!
    by the way, i have an on-going international giveaway. i hope you can join and drop by my blog! xx

    xoxo,
    rae

    ReplyDelete