Pages

  •  photo homebutton.png
  •  photo aboutmeeeebutton.png
  •  photo faqsbutton.png

Monday, August 12, 2013

Sam's Infinite Playlist: August-us Waters & Post



I feel absolutely guilty writing this. I haven't posted anything new in almost a month, and right after I promised I'd starting to post more, too. And no, I'm not going to think of an excuse as to why, it's really just what it is.
But hey, it's August, maaan, I'm going to be fourteen two months from now, ew. Obviously, I'm not looking forward to turning fourteen. And, there's been so much that happened since my last post, so much. 
But since my last post, I have met such an amazing family, "what a family, this family." They're my
 "CUE Family" and wow, they're all just such cool people, I don't know.



Link to Listen to the Playlist on 8tracks.
1. Raincoat Song - The Decemberisists 
2. Hopeless Wanderer - Mumford & Sons
3. Keep Pushing Me - Gabrielle Aplin
4. What A Pity - Right Away, Great Captain!
5. Language Is Over - Little Comets
6. Charlie Boy - The Lumineers
7. Hello Mr. Sun - Joe Brooks

The songs in the playlist are pretty calm, they're just songs I've been listening to since it's been raining recently, after all, rain and good music go well together. And yes, I've been waiting to use the August-us pun for the longest time.

No comments:

Post a Comment