Pages

  •  photo homebutton.png
  •  photo aboutmeeeebutton.png
  •  photo faqsbutton.png

Friday, June 28, 2013

Creature Feature: Christina Cawad

As I promised her, this is a creature feature about my fellow zombie apocalypse survivor, Christina Cawad. She's ridiculously multi-talented, it's almost unfair. Her voice is A++. Besides being that talented, she's really SMART. And I'm pretty sure that her intelligence shows in her blog post's.
She runs the blog heyhochristina, I really like it, so I hope you like it to. And not to mention, she makes greaaattt playlist's. This girl has one of the best music tastes, ever. She mainly likes to write updates about her life and playlists and such. Another thing I like about her, is the fact that she's into fandoms, and yes, I mean Doctor Who, Sherlock, Game Of Thrones and Hannibal.



Those were a few instant photos we took just awhile ago while we were having our The Last Of Us (the video-game) marathon with our friend Quiqui.
I hope you all can take the time to read her blog and follow her, I promise you, you won't regret it.

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, may I ask what did you use? I really like your blog by the way, followed you on bloglovin, maybe follow me back?
    kisses and have a nice day,

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute pictures! And i love the little quote in the header, it's great! <3 Maylis

    http://onelittlefrenchie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much. Your photos are wonderful.
    -Sam

    ReplyDelete