Pages

  •  photo homebutton.png
  •  photo aboutmeeeebutton.png
  •  photo faqsbutton.png

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Sam's Infinite Playlist: Haywire Kids & Post

Being a new Freshman, I realized a few things.
I'd really rather not grow up. And that's rather immature of me to say that, but it's the truth. The world we live in is a big, big, place. Bigger than we'll ever really know, really, and growing up to me means that I'm going to have to face all those great challenges adults complain about every so often. People my age usually complain about how they don't want to grow up, yet they act as if they're trying to run away from their childhood as fast as they can. It's ridiculous, honestly. I'm only thirteen, and I still have so much things to learn and experience. But I'm savoring every moment I have, or at least, I try to. Though, I'm still waiting for Peter Pan to whisk me away to Neverland. But one day, I'm going to wake-up and realize that I have grown-up, and when it happens, I want to make sure that when I realize it, I'd smile, and think "My childhood was great."

2. Mermaid - The Blue Sky Project (No lyrics, I'd consider this the 
theme song of my childhood, it makes me happy.)

I discovered number two years ago when I was about 9, and I fell in love with it. I've forgotten about it until I came across it in my favorites this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment